7. května 2014

Four weird findings about Badoo.com

First of all, I need to admit I'm not strong enough to resist that any more. I was able to live without Facebook for almost 4 years. (Truth is, that I had signed up for it, but didn't used it at all) (Ok, so I did use it sometimes, but after that I deleted my account and never logged back again). But, Badoo is different. You can stalk others almost anonymously, you can feel the power of marking someone else's photo as "gosh-what-an-ugly-face" etc. But, let talk about the disadvantages of the Badoo social network. And just one note - imagine myself as almost 30 years old boring common male, who lives in small town in the Czech Republic.

I. SWAG?

Oh yeah, you probably need to be swaggy (whatever that means) to really enjoy TONS of caps with "OBEY" on them, LOADS of duck faces on selfies made in the bathroom, and pink color everywhere. Everywhere!

II. Do you like horses?

I'm pretty sure there's almost one horse for every lady between 25 and 30 in the Czech Rep. Really, almost every girl posts pictures of herself riding a horse. (I've heard that all horse-lovers smell like a horse, that's why they need to date over the internet) But, don't you worry if you can't afford a horse:

III. Kiss some other pet!

You can always make a cute selfie with yourself kissing: a dog (the bigger the better, best if it licks your face), a kitty or a cat (who cares you are almost not visible, instead we can clearly see the cat's anus) or whatever animal is available nearby (tortoises, parrots and snakes included).

IV. Don't try to hide your kids

There's not more terrible photo, than a photo of a women making a selfie and trying to cover her baby with a towel, just to make sure noone sees the little creature on the photo. Oh yeah, that really reflects your matternity feelings. Also, I personaly do like photos, where you try to hide toys or other belongings of your beloved children (and it's soo poorly camouflaged).

My last note - why not to try to be unique? We are all tired of watching the same duck face all over and over again. Ok, you post photo of yourself holding an opened book - what are you trying to say? That you can read? I fairly doubt that could impress anyone. Try to express yourself little bit more, ie: Can you play some music instrument? Ok, capture a photo of yourself playing it! We all like girls playing weird instruments we can't even name. And for god sake, throw that shitty snapback away, you are no longer 13...

Žádné komentáře: